About Me

hi im jessica but ppl call me lyla ... umm wat can i say .. i like 2 sk8 and play soccer and play videogames . i also run ummm... i like family guy and madtv and the simpsons. ummm i am a good friend i like 2 hav fun and i love 2 hear music like rock ,alternative , metal ....... well thatz me .. i guess

Monday, August 24, 2009

vacationz!!!!

this vacations I'm looking forward to do stuff i havnt done. for example this time I'm goin to keep my brain very busy by doing something good ...like go help my elementary school ..i have everything planned. every day during vacations im going to wake up early go hellp hooper and then after that I'm going after school to laams to run and when im done with that i have to go to a dance rehearsal for a 15Th ...which is weird bcuz i dont like dfancing but my partner is kool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment