About Me

hi im jessica but ppl call me lyla ... umm wat can i say .. i like 2 sk8 and play soccer and play videogames . i also run ummm... i like family guy and madtv and the simpsons. ummm i am a good friend i like 2 hav fun and i love 2 hear music like rock ,alternative , metal ....... well thatz me .. i guess

Sunday, August 9, 2009

cal-ing anthony

while writing this ,im on the phone talkin to a friend his name is anthony (he gave me permition to write about this). he is on myspace nd tellin hi to other people for me bcuz i cant reply to friend while writing this. but i just hanged up bcuz my parentz got mad cuz somebody called nd i waz talkin to anthony. he said by myspace that my parentz r strict nd i said yup but not really ....the he asked if i can still talk on the phone i said idk . den he said ohh , and den i asked if he wanted 2 read wat i wrote and he said "ches" so know im goin 2 tell hem ...lolz ....welll im guessin itz enough

No comments:

Post a Comment