About Me

hi im jessica but ppl call me lyla ... umm wat can i say .. i like 2 sk8 and play soccer and play videogames . i also run ummm... i like family guy and madtv and the simpsons. ummm i am a good friend i like 2 hav fun and i love 2 hear music like rock ,alternative , metal ....... well thatz me .. i guess

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

gArfIEld MInUs GaRfIElD


ok wen i saw diz one...it made me laugh lik,...d only reason i didnt crakk up waz bcuz
im in the library.. but oder den dat it should m,ak u crakk up...likk really..."totally"..lol
ok so i really likk diz comic bcuz itz funny hw he is so pathetic ..by sayin dat she doesnt lik hiim bcuz of a car.. wich i would believe but itz not d case herrre..so yea..nd his borin wich is not hard to believe really ...to prove my point ill show u another comic:D



ok u c ...dis one is funny to...but not just funyy,,,,super funny really...well...letz just say its funny ..okkk..ok...so..yea diz one made me laugh bcuz itz funny hw he trys to do somtin funn but at d end he is bored again..likk alwayz i am guessin...so yea diz 1 really proves comic..#1 so yea..i tink wat makss it funny it dat itz so unusual ..well...in adults..as in my opinion....so u ppl should chekk dem out at diz page..GarfieldMinusGarfield.
nd to my conclusion he needs GARFIELD....

No comments:

Post a Comment