About Me

hi im jessica but ppl call me lyla ... umm wat can i say .. i like 2 sk8 and play soccer and play videogames . i also run ummm... i like family guy and madtv and the simpsons. ummm i am a good friend i like 2 hav fun and i love 2 hear music like rock ,alternative , metal ....... well thatz me .. i guess

Thursday, November 5, 2009

how i get my info..

well i usually get my info from d news ...but sometimes i tink news lie...
news dont say wat d government usually do..nd dat is a big pro...
wen i really want 2 find out somting i go 2 goggle.com..or yahoo.com...wich is a good help 2 me..
somtimes i ask oder ppl lik friends but kids diz days dont watch news..lol
so i ask oder teachers or my parents but itz not d same to me..i alwayz hav to know wat exacly happned
der was diz 1 time Ms.Flores, my english teacher told us ders was ganna b a time wen wer ganna b
able 2 c mars...i was so excited..but at d end it turned out 2 b not true so i tryed 2 find out nd no 1 actually knew diz..so we never actually got 2 c marz:((
so datz my story...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment